I am a lot of things.
I am a friend, a daughter, a sister, a photographer, a book nerd, a blogger, an artist, a weirdo, a follower of Christ, a feminist, a scoliosis fighter, and a loving person.
I am short tempered.
I am strong.
I am a fighter.
Like I said, I am a lot of things. These things define me.
My name is Sarah and I was born on July 14th. I have a loving mom that I adore, a dad who’s relationship with me is in mends, 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 2 nieces, a nephew, and a cat. I live with my mom, my youngest brother, and younger sister (as well as my cat, Salem). My middle brother lives with our dad. My two older siblings live on their own with their own families.
Some things to get to know me better:
- I am really shy.
- I am insecure about my body.
- I want to be a journalist.
- My favorite color is yellow.
- I love to fill out surveys, answer questions, etc.
- I am halfway through high school.
- I have a hard time trying to love myself – but I have my spurts where I do.
- I love quotes.
- I am mending my relationship with God.
- I love reading.
- I love writing.
- I love photography.
- I love reading about horoscopes.
- I like wearing red lipstick.
Lastly, to end off this post, I want to share my favorite quote.
Bad stuff does happen, sometimes. Always remember that. But remember that you have to move on somehow. You pick your head up and stare at something beautiful like the sky, or the ocean, and you move the hell on.